Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fabiofabio
Collaborator
Jump to solution

web pages migration (captive portal and mobile access page (ssl vpn))

Good morning,
I am carrying out a migration and I wanted to know if with the use of the migration tool, the files and settings of the two web pages in the title are exported and imported correctly, I looked and it seems so but since I did not find any material about it I wanted to have a confirm and also leave the material for the rest of the community. my files are from version 80.10 but I used the migrate tools of 80.20. thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If you're talking about customizations made in SmartConsole, yes those will be migrated.
If you're talking about customizations done via editing files via the CLI, those will most likely not migrate.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

When using the legacy migration tools (required for R80.10 and earlier), you use the migration tools of the target version you will import into.
So…what you did is correct.
Why you didn’t go to R80.40 (a significantly better version with a longer support timeline at this point) is a separate question.

0 Kudos
fabiofabio
Collaborator

I only have management to version 80.20, let's say I screwed up at the beginning, but it's not a problem, now I'm almost ready to migrate and then, if everything works correctly, I'll upgrade to 80.40, one node at a time. however, can you confirm that web pages are also moved with the migration tool? it's still not clear to me. Thank you

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If you're talking about customizations made in SmartConsole, yes those will be migrated.
If you're talking about customizations done via editing files via the CLI, those will most likely not migrate.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events