Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olga_Kuts
Advisor

How to fill in login password for R80.10 SmartConsole using AutoIt?

This is necessary for integration with the CyberArk PAS. We write a script using the Autolt that starts the SmartDashboard. With the SmartDashboard of the R77.30 version, everything worked fine, but in SmartDashboard R80.10 WPF is used, which is not supported in Autolt. Do we need a more detailed description of these processes?

Therefore, we are looking for a workaround. For example, can we start the SmartDashboard from the cmd with the parameters (username, passwor, IP)?

11 Replies
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi, if you are writing scripts which start up applications using UI automation such as AutoIt, you can use the named property of the password box "LoginPasswordBox".

Internally we have been using UI automation tools, so we gave constant names to the important elements on the screen for similar purposes.

I haven't tried this script but I googled inside AutoIt and found this example: read text from WPF window - AutoIt General Help and Support - AutoIt Forums 

If you use AutoIt to find the element named "LoginPasswordBox", you could potentially control the password value.

Then the next step would be finding the "Login" button by pressing the Enter keyboard key.

0 Kudos
Asanka_Weerasin
Participant

Hi Olga Kuts  !!

We have the same issue . Have you  found a solution ?

0 Kudos
Olga_Kuts
Advisor

Hi!

Unfortunately we didn't find the solution.As we understand, it is impossible for the new console.

Asanka_Weerasin
Participant

hi  !! thanks Olga for your quick reply .

We are looking for a solution .Please keep in touch .If you have found any workaround please update us .

0 Kudos
Asanka_Weerasin
Participant

Olga Kuts

Hi !! Olga ,

Haven't you try raising a support ticket to cyberark ?

0 Kudos
Norbert_Bohusch
Advisor

As I am working for CyberArk partner, I can tell you that this is not a support topic!

PSM connection components are developed by Professional Services.

Norbert_Bohusch
Advisor

At least hopping with TAB / Shift+TAB to fields, deleting with ctrl+a + backspace and entering values should always work.

0 Kudos
Asanka_Weerasin
Participant

Hi Thanks lot  , Norbert Bohusch , Dor Marcovitch 

will try and update

0 Kudos
Norbert_Bohusch
Advisor

Asanka_Weerasin
Participant

We have automated the checkpoint R80.10 smart console with Cyberark PAS solution .Somehow we manage to automate the login with support of autoIT tool . But as soon as it logged in following error pop-out .

Hope you  were also having trouble with onboarding Checkpoint smart console R80.10 and succeed adding it . Could you kindly support us on this ?

smart console has experienced a serious problem and need to relaunch

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events