Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
king_slavcho
Participant

Endpoint stuck on decrypting and can't proceed nor uninstall endpoint

Hello, I wanted to ask several questions about the endpoint because i am the administrator of it and can't figure it out and resolve my issues.

I was testing the encryption policies and 2 weeks ago i wanted to disable them on my PC so i can proceed to test other policies. Now i am stuck at decrypting 0% and this status has been like this for more than 2 weeks.. I tried to repair client but it did not help. Also i tried to remove all the policies and than to install on my PC because it is in a separate virtual group and now the checkpoint can't update it because the decrypting status is 0%. Also tried to uninstall the whole antivirus endpoint and it showed me that the antivirus cant be uninstalled because decryption is ongoing.. How do i resolve this issue? Can you tell me?

Also i have a problem updating the antivirus on some PCs. On one PC the update failed and i cant even update it manually. Also tried to uninstall and i got error that i don't have enough privileges. I found a way to uninstall it but than the Windows fails to start.. How to i resolve this issue too?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I suggest you open a TAC support case for this

0 Kudos
king_slavcho
Participant

what is TAC support and how do i open it? thanks

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

https://www.checkpoint.com/support-services/contact-support/
You may also want to work with your local Check Point partner or SE.

0 Kudos
king_slavcho
Participant

can you imagine.. even the checkpoint support could not help me on this issue.. at the end i had to reinstall the whole computer..

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I cannot find any SR opened with your user. Did you actually go through a support process? If yes, could you please send me SR number to vloukine@checkpoint.com?

Thanks in advance,

Val

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events