Starting from R80.40 you can change that by editing sshd_config content by changing the default SSH encryption method used. To change the default SSH encryption method used, do the following and edit the chiper in the /etc/ssh/templates/sshd_config.templ file.
For example, to set the default encryption method:
Restart the SSH server using the "service sshd restart" command.
Version R81.10+ introduces these commands to change the configuration with Clish:
- set ssh server cipher VALUE off
- set ssh server cipher VALUE on
- set ssh server mac VALUE off
- set ssh server mac VALUE on
- show ssh server cipher enabled
- show ssh server cipher supported
- show ssh server mac enabled
- show ssh server mac supported
➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE