cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pantsu
Contributor

checkpoint mobile access vpn in linux centos

hello 
i want to install checkpoint mobile access vpn client in linux (centos) machine, how  can  i do it ? 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
mdjmcnally
Advisor

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Should be what need to do then browse and should download / install the SSL Network Extender.

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Confirms what Browsers work and what Patch Level need to be at on the Gateway

0 Kudos
Pantsu
Contributor

thankyou , i understand it but, i have linux server without graphical interface. and how can i do it in this linux server. ?
0 Kudos
mdjmcnally
Advisor

Short answer is you won't.   The Thin Client is Browser based so would be needing the GUI.

Is there a reason that a Server needs a Client-Server VPN.    I believe that a Site to Site VPN that only permits the access to the Server would be more practical.

0 Kudos
BigAnt
Explorer

(Unofficial) open-source analog can work without graphical interface. However IPSec-based solutions is better suited for unattended use cases.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
Harshpal_Bhati
Employee
Employee

L2TP can be an option here but afaik L2TP will tunnel whole traffic .

0 Kudos
Harshpal_Bhati
Employee
Employee

Also to add One of my large customer has replaced TMG proxy with SNX they use SNX to route internet traffic from servers as they do not have public routing enable in backbone . In some cases Linux server and Windows server dont have browser and even no option to define proxy to get them internet access . I am exploring some workarond for same my test is still in progress ..

Let me know if any one have better idea

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events