Did you mean: 

R81.20 SmartConsole Build #658 has been released today

gadt
Employee
Employee
0 16 623

gadt_0-1725963466585.png

Hi All

R81.20 SmartConsole Build #658 has been released today and is available for download.

For more info please refer to SmartConsole documentation R81.20 

New: Starting from R81.10, SmartConsole automatically updates to the latest Build, as long as you have an Internet connection. The update is rolled out gradually and should be completed within 1 week. It is not necessary to download and install newer builds manually.

Thanks,

Release Operations groups

16 Comments
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey @gadt ,

I saw build 656 as well online, but never got a notification to update to that version, weird. Lets see if this one pops up eventually : - )

Andy

gadt
Employee
Employee

Hi @the_rock,

Let me know if there is any problem

Gadi

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Good afternoon Gadi,

Thanks a lot for quick response. Yes, I logged into my R81.20 lab and it appears update worked.

Thanks again.

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

Andrew-OCD
Contributor

Hi Guys,

I just manually performed the update and now I am permanently getting the "Oops... SmartConsole has experienced a serious problem..."  error and it asks to relaunch.

Even after a reboot I still get the same error.

I am trying to connect to a Smart-1 Cloud client.

Has anybody else tested this version against Smart-1 Clud clients?

Best Regards,

Andrew

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey @Andrew-OCD 

Let me test it shortly and will update you.

Andy

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I find it odd its been "sitting" at this for probably 15 mins now...

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

Amiad_Stern

@Andrew-OCD please refer to https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk182672 (it is a known issue and a fix already was delivered to the next build)

David_Evans
Contributor

The auto refresh of the global changes is a hit with the team so far.  We do a majority of our daily updates within global and this is a time saver.   Now if we didn't have to go and manually reassign the changes as well, that would be even better.

NEW: Automatic refresh of SmartConsole views after Global Policy Assignment on a Multi-Domain Security Management Server. To enable this ability, refer to sk182307.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Amiad_Stern 

You sure though its same issue? Because based on below, states after installing jumbo, not simply updating smart console.

Andy

Symptoms

• SmartConsole stops working when trying to log in to Smart-1 Cloud after installing R81.20 SmartConsole Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator.

Andrew-OCD
Contributor

Thanks for the update.

This SK did the trick. Here is what I was advised to do and it worked.

Please logout of the Infinity Portal.
Close the browser as well.
Next, follow 
https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk18267

In effect you are having to reinitialize the cloud token on the local Smart Console and it works.

Thanks everybody

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Amiad_Stern @Andrew-OCD 

I just followed the sk and standalone smart console was fine, updated, no issues...BUT, smart-1 cloud portal. still shows update available, but it never works when you try update it.

Andy

Amiad_Stern

@the_rock , when you say Smart-1 Cloud portal, do you mean the "streamed" SmartConsole?

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Amiad_Stern Thats right

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Amiad_Stern 

Just tried again and its been sitting at the same spot for literally 1 hour and nothing. Not sure how this works in smart-1 cloud portal...

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

Andrew-OCD
Contributor

My understanding of the Smart-1 Streamed Smart Console was that this is upgraded internally and not by us as the users. I am very surprised that it shows up as a possibility since in the past I never saw this option.

Best Regards,

Andrew

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Andrew-OCD You bring up a good point actually. Not sure what current process is, but will very with TAC.

Andy

Labels