Did you mean: 

R81.20 SmartConsole Build #654 has been released today

gadt
Employee
Employee
0 16 583

gadt_0-1717604596752.png

Hi All

R81.20 SmartConsole Build #654 has been released today and is available for download.

For more info please refer to SmartConsole documentation R81.20 

New: Starting from R81.10, SmartConsole automatically updates to the latest Build, as long as you have an Internet connection. The update is rolled out gradually and should be completed within 1 week. It is not necessary to download and install newer builds manually.

Thanks,

Release Operations groups

16 Comments
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Is it gradual release based on region? I dont see it available yet...

Andy

Amiad_Stern

@the_rock , no it is not base on regions, if you want to get the latest SmartConsole you can pro-actively check for updates and install it (top left menu > check for updates...)

Amiad_Stern

check-for-updates.png

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Amiad_Stern Correct, thats exactly what I did, but does not show any updates.

Best,

Andy

Omer_Ran
Employee
Employee

@the_rock  - What message are you getting when clicking "Check for Updates..."?
What build are you currently running?

Regrds,

Omer

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Will check in a bit @Omer_Ran and update.

Best,

Andy

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Omer_Ran @gadt @Amiad_Stern 

Thanks guys, all good now! Wow, super IMPRESSIVE with the message on top about new CVE, very grateful for all the hard work CP put into this.

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

Luca_Filippi1
Participant

It seems that build 654 is not available for download yet or not available for everyone (I tried two different accounts with valid subscriptions but they give the same message):

smartconsole2.JPG

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

Hi @Luca_Filippi1 

in order to download any take or SC build you must have a "Software subscription" if you do not  have it, you will no be able to download the relevant jumbo take / SC build  

Thanks 

Matan.

Luca_Filippi1
Participant

I do have it... Actually I just downloaded build 651 instead of 654 and the download was successful.

I just can't seem to be able to download this specific file.

Thanks!

the_rock
Legend
Legend

As @MatanYanay said, you need software subscription.

Andy

Luca_Filippi1
Participant

Isn't this a valid software subscription or you are referring to something else?

software subs.JPG

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Luca_Filippi1 Thats support level, not the same thing.

Luca_Filippi1
Participant

The above one is support, but the one below is "Enterprise Software Subscription and Standard Add-on for Products".

It's the same support & renewal that I have been renewing in the last 20 years or so... I don't understand...

Where should I look to find out what is missing? 🙂

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Luca_Filippi1 I would verify with Account services, just call them, they are excellent in checking these things right over the phone.

Andy

Luca_Filippi1
Participant

This is their answer. As I suspected, it was *not* a problem with software subscriptions:

"Thank you for contacting Check Point Account Services.

Please be advised that there is currently a download authentication issue that is currently effecting several users. We are aware of this issue and are working to ressolve this issue as soon as possible."

Thank you all for the help anyway,

Luca

Labels