Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_Warnagiris
Advisor

network_card_status.sh error message

How's it going Checkmates.  I have a Smartevent running in Azure and I'm getting the following error message in the logs.  The origin is the smartevent itself.  The sensor test name is "error in network_card_status.sh" and it wants me to check the relevant test log file at /var/log/sensor/tests_logs.  The log file is attached as a picture because I cannot copy/paste from this environment.  

Looking at the script which is located at /opt/CPshrd-R80/bin/sensor/tests_data/ it look like it checks link status and compares it to the old status and then alerts if there is a change.  Does anyone know how to make this script happy?  I'm trying to eliminate the noise in the logs.  I'm also attaching a picture of the script.  Apparently there is no history_new.txt file, but I don't claim to be the best at scripting.  In history.txt it indeed reports three interfaces are up, but there is no history_new.txt file as the error message describes.

A quick search of Google and the UC turns up nothing.  Any guidance you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

When the script executes this in the appropriate context, the ifconfig command is obviously not in the path.

It should be in /sbin, so replace ifconfig with /sbin/ifconfig. 

I would report this to TAC also.

Louis_Poulin
Collaborator

Got a solution for this? Have the same kind of issue here.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events