Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George_Sas
Contributor
Jump to solution

URL's Visited by a specific User within a period

Hello.

I am trying to find / create a report with ALL URL's visited by an user in the past 30 days (this month).

I can filter the views so i can get this result but I can only export the current view in excel.

I have a hard time finding the correct filters to generate a report that i can send by mail or at least export the view with ALL the logs instead of only the current view.

Can someone help with such report or some smart tips on how to accomplish the goal ?

Thanks in advance.

Runing 80.10 with Smart Event.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

SmartView is the best way to do this (https://mgmt-ip/smartview), as it will export up to a million log entries via CSV.

That said, I'm not sure SmartView in R80.10 will show (and export) the necessary fields.

R80.20 is much better in this regard.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

SmartView is the best way to do this (https://mgmt-ip/smartview), as it will export up to a million log entries via CSV.

That said, I'm not sure SmartView in R80.10 will show (and export) the necessary fields.

R80.20 is much better in this regard.

George_Sas
Contributor

I have tried also this and set a filter like :

NOT product_family:"Endpoint" AND type:("Log" OR "Alert" OR "Session") AND product:"URL Filtering" and user:USERNAME

The view shows me the desired information.

Then I tried "Export to Excel" and selected 1000 logs..

The tasks shows in the SmartConsole as "Running" and has been like that for the past 3 days.

Whatever view I try to export to Excel from there it will just show as "Running" in the task archive and nothing more happens ....

So I'm stuck.

any way to see why my task is not completing or if it even runs as the interface says ?

0 Kudos
George_Sas
Contributor

Looks like my filter is the culprit here.

I have tried running the filter only by SRC address and it seems it works.
Thanks for pointing out the Smartview.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events