Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sergun4ik
Participant

Status and Actions tab is not showing

Hello, we have got a 5200 appliance running Gaia R77.10. I am trying to access the Status and Actions tab in Software Maintenance section, but it is not showing anything. If another tab was open before, it is sticking to the previous tab's content or just shows grey empty window.

Empty Status and Actions.PNG

OS kernel version 2.6.18-92cp

Product version Check Point Gaia R77.10

Would be grateful for any suggestions.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You can try the offline deployment agent update process here: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
However, R77.10 is very much out of support at this point and this may not work.
If your goal is upgrading, you may have to do it through a fresh install.

0 Kudos
sergun4ik
Participant

Hi @PhoneBoy ,

Thanks for your reply. I have already performed an update of Deployment Agent through offline procedure. The Deployment Agent is on a latest version now. I need to perform system upgrade to R80.40.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'm quite certain the newest versions of the Deployment Agent are not supported on R77.10.
If updating the Deployment Agent did not resolve this issue, you will likely have to perform a clean install from ISO. 
If this is a standalone gateway (with management), then you'll need to perform a migrate export first in order to preserve the configuration. 

0 Kudos
sergun4ik
Participant

So, you think the reason might be that latest DA is not supported. Is it worth trying to downgrade it to an older version?

0 Kudos
sergun4ik
Participant

Is there a way to download and install an older version of CPUSE agent?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

What are you trying to achieve in the first place? If you need to upgrade your GWs to one of the supported versions, I would recommend capturing the Gaia config and to re-install clean with the target version, then reconfigure. 

Considering your current version is way below supported timeframe, that would be the fastest way to move forward.

0 Kudos
sergun4ik
Participant

@_Val_ ,

Yes, the objective was to upgrade the gateway from R77.10 to R80.40. 

I have managed to do a successful upgrade, using the CLI procedure now, so case is closed. Still don't know why the tab is not showing. I also downgraded the CPUSE agent to version 2019, but it didn't help. Looks like these late versions are not compatible with the older version of Gaia. After the successful upgrade, the tab is now working fine and shows version 2019 of CPUSE agent.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Glad you found the way. You are most probably right about the root cause. Mind, R77.10 was out of support long time ago, and the latest DA is most probably not compatible. Hence my recommendation to go with fresh install

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events