cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amith_rao
Contributor

R80.10 Import fails with errors.

Upgrade Issue from R77.30 to R80.10 I have a fresh installed R80.10

management and I'm trying to do a migrate import of the file exported from the original management with R80.10 pre-80 upgrade tool.

This procedure fails in the "Importing files..." step. The error produced in the migration log looks like this:

Executing cpdb using the following arguments: "/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/bin/cpdb" up --no-ngm-db-drop --no-ngm-stop --src_version 6.0.4.0 --src_hfa_level 30 --src_path "/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/tmp/migrate/main_db/" --db_path "/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/conf/" --default_path "/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/conf/defaultDatabase" --db_type regular --db-migration [4 Sep 2:22:45] [runShellCommand] Executing command: '"/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/bin/cpdb" up --no-ngm-db-drop --no-ngm-stop --src_version 6.0.4.0 --src_hfa_level 30 --src_path "/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/tmp/migrate/main_db/" --db_path "/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/conf/" --default_path "/opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/conf/defaultDatabase" --db_type regular --db-migration' [4 Sep 3:12:28] [runShellCommand] Execution result: 1, exit code: -1

Upgrade_log-data.elg shows the following:

FATAL ERROR: Java migration failed, id = 36209, response is 1

FATAL ERROR: error when performing java upgrade server post process

ERROR: Failed to run post proces on cpm! aborting!

NGM server will not be stopped.

FATAL ERROR: Operations failed.

Need Urgent help, any suggestion would be valuable

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If it's an urgent issue, I recommend engaging with the Check Point TAC.

Contact Support | Check Point Software 

Does this manager happen to also have Endpoint Management installed on it by chance?

0 Kudos
amith_rao
Contributor

Hi Dameon

Thanks for your help. 

I am current engaged with TAC, Looking forward for more suggestion and feedback's. 

0 Kudos
jessica_smith
Contributor

Hi

Have you had this resolved by TAC?

Can you please share the resolution.

Jessica

0 Kudos
amith_rao
Contributor

Hi Jessica smith

We sent the upgrade export file to the Simulation team and found that the issue was in one of the opsec object.

There was no profile defined to these Opsec object for permission, as a result, the import failed. Post assigning a proper profile for the Opsec Object we again took a fresh upgrade export and this time we were successfully able to import it.

Hope this helps.

Amith Gururaj Rao

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events