cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Binoy_KB
Participant
Jump to solution

reply packets are dropping because of anti-spoofing

I am running checkpoint r80 on esxi on an intel nuc. VMware vswitch topology is given below. my host has a VMware workstation and I am using windows 10 vm as a console for checkpoint SMS. I allowed all traffic to check the basic connectivity. packets are passing through the gateway to the internet router and the reply is coming back to the outside interface. However, packets are dropping and the drop reason is showing as anti-spoofing.

Could you please help me to find out the issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You need to set correct antispoofing for your GW object in the smart Console. If you are convinced that your routing configured correctly, go to SmartConsole, open GW object / Network Management and press "get interfaces with topology"

Install policy, it should fix the issue

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You need to set correct antispoofing for your GW object in the smart Console. If you are convinced that your routing configured correctly, go to SmartConsole, open GW object / Network Management and press "get interfaces with topology"

Install policy, it should fix the issue

0 Kudos
Binoy_KB
Participant

I missed updating the post. I tried to troubleshoot and did the same it started working already. 

Thank you very much for your time.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events