cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhikshukkumar_P
Participant

Unable To See CCSA Certificate associated with my account

Hi Team,

I have given CCSA exam before 2 months ago but till now, I haven't received certificate. Also, In my Checkpoint Account, it shows that "According to our records, no certification information was found for xxx.@xxx.com". Please, let me know what should I do? I want to give CCSE exam based on this. I have appeared exam through Pearson Vue. I also have passing score and copy of this score.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhikshuk Patel

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlekseiShelepov
Advisor

I think the best way is to write an email to training@checkpoint.com.

Or maybe https://community.checkpoint.com/people/JTUGW335e1074-d394-3451-bbb7-d6280ad800a4‌ can help you here.

And additionally you can verify that you email addresses on PearsonVUE and on Check Point UserCenter are the same.

Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Bhikshuk,

This issue is addressed in our FAQ.

Q: Why is my certification information not listed in my User Center account?

A:  Your certification information could not be listed in your User Center account for one of the following reasons:

• We tried to activate your benefits but there was no User Center account with the email address we have on file for you. Please check to ensure that the e-mail account you provided VUE for registration matches the e-mail account you used to set up your User Center account.

You need to create a user center account with the same email address as you used for Pearson VUE.

Once you have this done, please send an email to certification@checkpoint.com to have this addressed.

Regards,

Tug

0 Kudos
Bhikshukkumar_P
Participant

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the information. Do you mean that e-mail ID which is used for Pearson Vue Login and Checkpoint Login should be same? If so then both are the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhikshuk Patel

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

I do not find a User Center account with the email address bhikshuk_p@yahoo.co.in

This is the email assigned in Pearson Vue.

Please create a user center account with this email address.

Once you have this done, please send an email to certification@checkpoint.com and we will get this fixed.

Regards,

Tug

Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

I have this problem as well, passed my CCSA last and CCSE last month.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events