Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CPnoob
Contributor
Jump to solution

VPN connection issue

I have a 1530 Appliance.

I use a radius server and Azure MFA Extension.

When users try to connect with VPN users are autorized with both credentials and MFA sms prompt. When trying to connect to internal resources VPN client is reconnecting and a new MFA prompt is received. This loop continues.

I have tried to with disabled MFA extension and with firewall created remote access user. Same issue.

Firewall has newest firmware and has been rebooted.

Any suggetens?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CPnoob
Contributor

Never seen it before myself but i figured out what was the issue.

Needed to test a users vpn so I used internet sharing from my business phone (Android). For every laptop I testet the vpn had the same issue. After hours of troubleshooting, I testet with internet sharing from my personal phone (also Android and same model and version) there was no issue. Only difference was the Mobil service provider.
After leaving the office I also tested the VPN from a proper internet connection and it is still working.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Which VPN client type & version is used?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Never heard of that issue before, thats odd. Does it happen to every single user? 

Regards,

Andy

0 Kudos
CPnoob
Contributor

Never seen it before myself but i figured out what was the issue.

Needed to test a users vpn so I used internet sharing from my business phone (Android). For every laptop I testet the vpn had the same issue. After hours of troubleshooting, I testet with internet sharing from my personal phone (also Android and same model and version) there was no issue. Only difference was the Mobil service provider.
After leaving the office I also tested the VPN from a proper internet connection and it is still working.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Good work!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events