Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CaseyB
Advisor
Jump to solution

UserCheck reference does not match

SMS: R81.10 JHF 152 - GW: R81.10 JHF 150

It seems the reference numbers for our UserCheck do not match. Has anyone come across this before? I was not finding anything on a quick search.

Microsoft Teams.png

R81.10-SmartConsole.png

2024-08-02 11_03_08-.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CaseyB
Advisor

I'm having a hard time replicating the issue. Everything I have tested this afternoon has come back proper, but yeah the databases are up-to-date.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hm, never paid attention to it, but have fully working https inspection in R81.20 and R82, so let me verify.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe if you are using custom user check, default ones work fine, though I also verified custom one in my labs, no issues. I tested both R82 and R81.20, different categories, all match 100%

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

0 Kudos
CaseyB
Advisor

We are using a custom page, but we are using the built-in Incident ID variable just as you are.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Dies it show same for any category?

Andy

0 Kudos
CaseyB
Advisor

Yeah, the category matches. What is interesting is that the log message says it displayed the proper reference ID, but it didn't.

block_log.png

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I meant is ID different no matter what category is blocked? Did you make sure app control and urlf databases are updated from smart console?

Andy

0 Kudos
CaseyB
Advisor

I'm having a hard time replicating the issue. Everything I have tested this afternoon has come back proper, but yeah the databases are up-to-date.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Happy to show you my lab on Tuesday, as its holiday here in Canada on Monday and you can verify anything needed. My lab works 100% of the time, no issues when it comes to https inspection. Yes, its basic, but very good reference.

Andy

0 Kudos
CaseyB
Advisor

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind, but we are okay for now.

I was thinking it could be a webpage cache issue on the PC, but I searched our logs and found nothing tied to that reference number in the last 120 days. Since I can't recreate it, I think I will let it go for now.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

K, no worries. If you need help, hit me up any time, lab is always in "good standing" 🙂

Andy

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events