[4800 A] -> active
[4800 B] -> standby
1. [4800 B] Poweroff the R80.10 the standby cluster member (4800 B)
2. [6500 B] Connect to R80.30 new member and configure interfaces and routes,... with the same settings from the old [4800 B].
3. Install SIC, add license, change cluster version, fix cluster member topology, install policy on gateway [6500 B] (remove flag "if fails")
Note: The member with the lower CCP version (GAIA version) remains active [4800 A].
4. [4800 A] Poweroff the R80.10 appliance (4800 A)
Note: Now you're losing all your sessions and the [6500 B] should become active. If the number of cores (under CoreXL) is the same, you can do a fcu if necessary. This synchronized the sessions on both gateways.
5. If possible delete all ARP entries on all participating routers in real time.
6. (6500 A) Connect to R80.30 new second member and configure interfaces and routes,... with the same settings from the old [4800 A]
7. Install SIC, add license, fix cluster member topology, install policy on both new gateways (add flag "if fails")