Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raj-11
Participant
Jump to solution

ChatGPT not functions with HTTPS inspection enabled

Hi, 

I created a rule following sk181070 but with HTTPS inspection enabled  I get the "Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com"

As soon as I enabled a HTTPS bypass it all functions as normal. Gateways currently running R80.40.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
21 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Did you review the HTTPS inspection logs and what did you see anything of note there?

Additional information will be needed to help such as JHF level and confirmation that the trusted CAs list is updated etc.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
raj-11
Participant

Hi, nothing to note in https inspection logs other than log showing "chat.openai.com HTTPS inspection". 

Gateways running R80.40 Jumbo Hotfix Take 197

Trusted CAs is set to Download and install updates automatically.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
raj-11
Participant

Looks like I missed adding the outbound Certificate into the trusted CA 

0 Kudos
raj-11
Participant

Well, a soon as I say that it is no longer working, I'm not sure what else I could try at this point apart from re-adding the HTTPS bypass, I'll raise a ticket with our support company

0 Kudos
Jan_Kleinhans
Advisor

Hello,

did you found a solution? The solution described in the sk101870 is not working for us.

Regards,

Jan

0 Kudos
raj-11
Participant

Hi,

not yet we do have a ticket with our support company about this , since looking at this we also upgrades to R81.10 Take 95.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I only have R81.20 lab and for me it worked fine.

0 Kudos
Dieppie
Explorer

Hi Raj-11,

Did you find a solution for this issue?

Regards,

Johan

0 Kudos
raj-11
Participant

Not yet, Upgraded our Gateways to R81.20 and still not functioning without the bypass but I've re-raised my ticket with TAC so will see if they can provide a fix

Dieppie
Explorer

Thank you for the update raj-11. Hopefully soon a fix from the TAC team.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Lets do remote when you are free, Im confident I can help you with this, as I got it working in my lab.

Andy

0 Kudos
PSushko
Contributor

We are on R80.40, and have the same issue even after following the SK. I have reopened my old case for this as it had temporarily started working previously.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Its super inconsistent on R80.40...works fine on R81.10 and R81.20

Andy

PSushko
Contributor

That's a bummer... we're planning on moving to R81.20 soon, but would have still been nice for it to work on R80.40. I hope R81.20 is better with HTTPs inspection across the board, and not just ChatGPT.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

WAYYY BETTER mate, I can give you my guarantees. I had been testing it for some time now, its amazing...just my honest suggestion, mgmt is awesome on R81.20, but for now, I would stick with R81.10 on gateways, until R81.20 is officially recommended.

Andy

raj-11
Participant

We've upgraded our Gateway to R81.10 and it still doesn't function for us correctly, advise from TAC was to upgrade R81.20 but until that is the recommended take from Check Point we won't be doing that right now

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I would push them for an answer, because I tested this in my R81.10 lab and worked flawlessly. Yes, I always install latest jumbos as soon as first day they come out, but I think thats totally irrelevant in this case.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just tested this in R81.20 lab, worked like a charm...did not have to do single thing from that SK and I do have ssl inspection enabled.

Andy

0 Kudos
raj-11
Participant

Thanks, looks like I'll be planning upgrade to R81.20 sooner rather than later 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Personally, I would upgrade mgmt any time, super stable...as fas as gateways, its really good, BUT, I would wait at least until R81.20 is officially CP recommended version as per below.

CP recommended versions

Cheers,

Andy

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events