Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
preverite
Newcomer

Windows 11 24H2 Remote Access VPN

Since the general availability of Windows 11 24H2, we're noticing around 50% of Windows machines updated to 24H2 are failing to connect with the Remote Access VPN.

I noticed that with the release of Enterprise Endpoint Security E88.41 (https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk182237) issues with W11 24H2 were addressed, however the latest version of Remote Access VPN is 88.40.

Are other people experiencing similar issues? Since the RA VPN hasn't been updated but the Endpoint Security client has, I'm wondering whether its known there are issues with the RA VPN.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Can you please explain what you mean by your statement: "however the latest version of Remote Access VPN is 88.40."

All Endpoint Security releases and latest versions are listed in sk117536, and E88.40 is definitely not the latest release for Windows. 

Concerning your issue, you are advised to upgrade your Endpoint Security Client on the problematic machines to E88.41 or later.

0 Kudos
preverite
Newcomer

Hi chief, our issue is we don't use the Endpoint Security Client, but the standalone remote access VPN client.

On the 88.41 release page the Standalone VPN Client is 88.40

image.png

So I'm not sure if this (1) an oversight, (2) a new version will follow later, or (3) no issues are expected with v88.40 of the VPN client with W11 24H2.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The bugs fixed in E88.41 are relevant to the full Endpoint only, I believe.
Does the problem exist in E88.60 (latest for Windows)?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events