cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

RSA secureID authentication for Mobile access blade

Hi,

I have mobile access VPN enabled with LDAP authentication. Now we want to add 2 factor authentication with RSA secure ID.

I know that we need to import sdconf.rec file and change authentication setting in mobile access. I have gone through below documents.

file:///C:/Users/GP49127/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/8UP6KRWI/Check_Point_Secure_Gateway_R80_10_RSA_SecurID_Access.pdf

Our requirement is to first test with only one LDAP group. How we can achieve this with only specific LDAP group while others will continue with older mechanism.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You need to create an authentication method specifically for that group of users.
Screenshots here: https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Remote-Access-Solutions/Remote-Access-improvements/m-p/80803#M30...
0 Kudos
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Thanks PhoneBoy.

I have created multiple authentication in mobile access blade as you suggested.

Snap1.JPG

But how I can map different authentication profile to different user. as there is no control over user creation, it is directly fetched from AD.

Snap2.JPG

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You do it by LDAP group, which you can define as shown in the first screenshot in the post I linked.
0 Kudos
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Oh ok. Go it

I will check this.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events