cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MtxMan
Contributor

Mobile Access with SSO for HTTP Apps

Hi Check Mates,

Is it possible to enable Mobile Access Blades on Quantum Gateway for Client-less VPN with SSO enabled? 

I have LDAP that integrated with Quantum GW, and wanna enable MOB Access. So if user access client-less vpn and login using LDAP Account, after successful login when this user access some internal https apps, he dont need to input credential again, because SSO enabled on Access Quantum Gateway and user automatic log in to that apps. Can we achieve that?

Thankyou..

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
MtxMan
Contributor

Hi @PhoneBoy 

yes actually i read this SK before post question here. But i worried about supported version because only state for R77, is it still applicable for R81?

and also, how about if the application is develop by local software house? is it possible to achieve my goal?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Still applies for R81.
It's difficult to say if this will work for your in-house application.

0 Kudos
MtxMan
Contributor

well noted!

haha yeah, i think so. this is not firewall job, but how about Harmony? quick check, i think it can be solved with Harmony Connect but i worried about Data Privacy on cloud solution

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@MtxMan all depends to your internal application. MOB SSO can reuse the login credentials for authentication to your internal App you have to check and play a little bit with the SSO properties. We are using this for Exchange OWA, Citrix Storefront, Dynamics, Intranet WebApplication and some more. Most of them are working fine, except if you use two factor authentication to MOB.

TAC can help if you need to decide the SSO login forms.

MtxMan
Contributor

Hi @Wolfgang Thanks for your insight.

I just worried if SSO cant run smoothly on local develops apps. Do you have local apps and running well with SSO?

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@MtxMan SSO can work with local developed apps. We have this running as an example with Atlassians confluence. Go in discussion with your developers and there requirements for authentication and test and test again. Getting SSO working will be too a process of development. There are a lot of options on the MOB to parse SSO requests and change something or not:

Screenshot 2022-06-14 085109.png

Another option will be to let MOB-portal store the users credentials for the local app. The user has to login  once and MOB stores the password. This stored password will be reused everytime the local app will be accessed. Only a password change or if the stored password is deleted the user has to login again.

Screenshot 2022-06-14 085528.png

(1)
MtxMan
Contributor

Hi @Wolfgang Thank you very much, appreciate your effort and detail explanation. will discussing with developer team to achieve this goal.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events