Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macuser79
Participant
Jump to solution

Mac OS Sequoia Beta 1 - Negotiation with site failed

Hi everyone,
for work needs I installed Sequoia, the Mac operating system that was released yesterday, on my Macbook Air M1.
Yes, I know it shouldn't be done but developing in the mobile sector, I am forced to always be updated with Apple systems.
I therefore needed to install the VPN client to develop with the test environment, but unfortunately every time I try to connect I always receive the "Client" message.
Below I show you my configuration, maybe it can be useful to someone.

OS version: Mac OS Sequoia Beta 1
Version of Remote Access client: E88.30

Authentication to the VPN occurs in the following way: "Multi-Factor Authentication"

The problem is the following: "Negotiation with site failed"

I start the VPN client, it shows me my company screen to enter the username and password. After correctly entering the credentials, I receive the "Welcome Authenticated By your Identity Provider" screen and then the Safari browser does not close automatically, leaving me with the open screen. Then after a few minutes I receive the error message "Negotiation with site failed".
I would like to be able to change browsers, for example Chrome, but I don't know if that solves the problem.
What can I do ?
Thank you,
Vincenzo

Screen_1.png

Error.png

0 Kudos
32 Replies
DrAries77
Explorer

Dear All,

also with the Sonoma 14.7 there is this issue. The Endpoint Security VPN E87.00 client doesn't work any more.

Regards.

0 Kudos
DrAries77
Explorer

Dear All,

the issue can be solved by using Chrome as browser... it's strange but it works...

0 Kudos
nico81
Explorer

87.00 is an old version, I have installed Sonoma 14.7 back from scratch, and version 88.60 is working fine.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events