cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swpnlvedak
Explorer

Getting error 0xc000007b when trying to access checkpoint vpn

Hi All,

I am using the checkpoint vpn client (endpoint security vpn) version E86.80 on my windows 10 pro N 64 bit (10.0,Build 19045) this vpn is provided by my company and licensed with them, but when i am trying to access this i getting error 0xc000007b while accessing the client after installing, basically i have did everything right from reinstalling c++ redistributable, to updating directx, and installing missing .dll files at the most i formated my machine twice but still same error, i have been using this vpn client on my other machine laptop its working fine just on this machine i am not able to do it. Any help will be appreciated Please i am stuck with this from past 5 days. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Please try the most recent recommended version for Windows (E87.52): https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk181658 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Is it only you or others as well? If its just you, then I would do what Phoneboy recommended...if its more people, then probably not the client issue.

Andy

0 Kudos
A_Ribeiro
Explorer

I had the same problem a few days ago, the solution was to install vc_redist.x64
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thanks for sharing that, super useful to know when others may encounter the same problem.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events