Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbesen
Participant

Checkpoint Remote Access VPN - support for Windows 11 24H2 (build 26100)

Hello,

I tried to install Remote Access VPN, latest available version (E88.40) on laptop running Windows 11 Enterprise 24H2, build 26100.

Build 26100 is an upcoming 24H2 release that is already available for couple of months in Insider programme, and is released for general availability for ARM computers, with imminent release to Pro and Enterprise SKUs.

So, after installing 24H2 on company laptop and setting up Remote Access VPN, said VPN connects to VPN gateway server for couple of seconds and then it disconnects. Laptop's network adapter stops working too unless I reset it via Settings app.

I know there is no official support for 24H2 yet from Checkpoint, but usually there was installation block that prevented installing Remote Access VPN on unsupported build versions. This time this didn't happen so I wanted to know is CheckPoint aware of this issue, and if needed, I can provide additional logs to help narrow down the root cause test fix, if possible.

Thank you, and kind regards,

Mario

EDIT: I couldn't find Remote Access VPN subforum, didn't notice it's under Quantum now, so if you could be kind enough to move it there I'd appreciate it!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Per sk117536 (Client OS support) we aim to offer early availability clients within 3 weeks of OS GA and to announce GA within 2 months of OS GA, however generally this occurs sooner. See also sk115192 for OS support timeline.

Please otherwise engage with TAC and your SE on this issue if it is a non-ARM environment. 
Note ARM support is currently limited to select client types only per sk170777.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events