Did you mean: 

R81 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator - New Ongoing take #44

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee
0 6 3,447

Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator (2).png

Hi All

A new Ongoing Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take for R81 (take 44) - updating take 42 was released today and is available for download. Please refer to sk170114

Please note the following:

•        The new release is mentioned in  sk170114
  •        The new releases will be published via CPUSE as a recommended version once it will be published as GA.
  •        Availability:

o   Available to download the via sk170114

o   Available for download via CPUSE by using package identifier.

o   Can be provided by customer support

Content included in this take:

• PRJ-30926 - In some scenarios, when ipassignment.conf file is used, Remote Access users cannot connect due to Office mode allocation failures. Refer to sk175448.

Thanks ,

Release Operation Group

6 Comments
Markus_Kress
Contributor

Can you please provide the CPUSE identifier for T44?

It is missing on sk170114.

Yifat_Chen
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

HI @Markus_Kress  

Take 44 already released as GA . It is available  for download to all via CPUSE (as recommended) and via sk170114.

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Product-Announcements/R81-Jumbo-Hotfix-Accumulator-New-GA-Take-4... 

The CPUSE identifier is used only then take is Ongoing and not available as recommended in the CPUES .

Thanks

Yifat Chen

Release Manager 

Markus_Kress
Contributor

Hello Yifat,

thank you for your fast answer. I know that Take44 is a GA and can be loaded via CPUSE. But how can I directly import it without an identifier directly to the package repository of our management servers (SMC)? Not all of our gateway/clusters have an internet connection, so we liked the new method of rolling out hotfixes via central management.

I know I can do the long way and first download it from the sk and then import it locally to the package repository of SMC. Is that the recommended/only way to import GA’s to the package repository?

Many thanks,

Markus

HristoGrigorov

You are looking for this identifier:

Check_Point_R81_JUMBO_HF_MAIN_Bundle_T44_FULL.tgz

Yifat_Chen
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Thanks @HristoGrigorov 

Indeed , @Markus_Kress  - this is it.  I  will consider adding it back to the SK. 

Markus_Kress
Contributor

Many thanks @Yifat_Chen and @HristoGrigorov !

Labels