Did you mean: 

R81.20 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take #70 has been released today

gadt
Employee
Employee
2 9 468

gadt_1-1719842308908.png

Hi All

R81.20 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take #70 has been released today, and is available for download.

Please note the following:

•        Availability:

o   Available to download the via Jumbo documentation R81.20 

o   Available for download via CPUSE by using package identifier.

o   Can be provided by customer support

Content included in this take:

• List of resolved issues in this take can be found in the Jumbo documentation R81.20 

Note:

• Central Deployment allows you to perform a batch deployment of Hotfixes on your Security Gateways and clusters from SmartConsole!! For more information, see sk168597.

Thanks,

Release Operations Group

9 Comments
RS_Daniel
Advisor

Hello @gadt ,

Any chance this jumbo will become recommended? Thanks in advance.

Regards

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Installed it last week, fantastic!

the_rock
Legend
Legend

By the way, @RS_Daniel , I would recommend this jumbo, no reservations. I had been testing it in the lab for the last week, where I have ssl inspection running and not a single issue, its impressive.

Now, Im waiting for the first R82 jumbo : - )

Andy

gadt
Employee
Employee

Hi @RS_Daniel 

As we found few issues in Take 70, we are working on a new take to be released in few days.
Therefore take 70 will not become recommended.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@gadt Are you willing and/or allowed to share what issues? I had been running it in the lab, super impressed with it.

Andy

gadt
Employee
Employee

Hi @the_rock,

You may find it in the important note section of R81.20 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator document - R81.20 

Gadi

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I did read those the other day, did not seem alarming to me, personally.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

@gadt Just curious, customer asked me if its possible to be notified by email when new jumbo comes out? I cant seem to find that info, but wanted to double check.

Best,

Andy

JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

@the_rock see this post how to subsribe to RSS feeds. It works, I was notified by new mail in case something was modified within the Jumbo pages (yes, even once that Important note was added).

Labels