Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jose_Ramon_Rodr
Participant
Jump to solution

Searching zero hits rules in R80.10

Hi,

Prior to R80.10 you could find every rule with zero hits right from the search bar. For instance, in R77.30 you could see only the rules with no hits this way:

Now in R80.10 I can't find the way to do that search. In "Searching a Rule Base" page in SmartConsole R80.10 Help there are no clues about it.

Is there a way to do this search?

Greetings.

(1)
32 Replies
James_Frederick
Explorer

Its now 2022 and still no 0 hits search feature available.  Checkpoint must realize, and I'm sure other engineers would agree, this is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT features a firewall can have.  Cleanup Scripts are only half the battle, rule cleanup in production environment will millions of dollars at stake MUST be at least double checked manually and without a search function it is a major headache.  Palo Alto has it, why is it so hard for Checkpoint?  

(1)
Frank_Faber00
Participant

Agree James. It's been almost 2 years now since my last request post. Is there any Check Point employe who can make clear if it will ever be added to Smart Console?

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any specific plans related to this feature being added to SmartConsole.
Your best bet is to follow up with your local office 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events