cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morten_P_Anders
Explorer
Jump to solution

Report of user accept of company internet usage

I am looking for a report where it is reported when a user / users accepted the Ask policy of accepting internet use.

As well I have ask policy of using Cloud based storage solutions I would like to make a report of that.

Any hints or final solution

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I'd recommend to check SmartLog for how the specific log entry of a user accepting your policy or using Cloud based store solutions is looking like and then to rely on a customized SmartEvent Report / View that you can schedule to send you a weekly or monthly report about the configured values. In SmartEvent R80.10 the report contents are highly customizable, just have a close look into that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I'd recommend to check SmartLog for how the specific log entry of a user accepting your policy or using Cloud based store solutions is looking like and then to rely on a customized SmartEvent Report / View that you can schedule to send you a weekly or monthly report about the configured values. In SmartEvent R80.10 the report contents are highly customizable, just have a close look into that.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events