We need to relocate the management server from a DC that is closing to a new DC environment. We are running the management server as a virtual machine. Currently we have a single management server.
I was wondering if anyone following scenario is possible or if anyone has experience with such a task:
- Set up new management server in the new DC using a temporary license.
- Configure the management server as a secondary management server.
- Failover the to make the new management server the active server.
- Move the license to the new management server.
- Remove old management server.
I have concerns about this process as with a temporary license.
Normally you cannot download and upgrade the new management server to the same version as the old management server. Is it possible to manually import the jumbo Hot fix packages and install them when using a temporary license?
Can I form the management HA when using a temporary license?