cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gro_Tea
Contributor

Supportcenter unavailable

Hello,

I just wanted to chech my urgent tickets at supportcenter.checkpoint.com but its unavailable from germany.

Does anyone know details?

Thanks Frank

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Gro_Tea
Contributor

Loginpage now appears, but credentials are suddenly wrong... 

Yesterday my Email & Collaboration blade inside the Infinity portal was in blank setup state after using it for almost a year productive. All policies gone, no mail security for the company.

whats going on there?

0 Kudos
Gro_Tea
Contributor

If I click forgot password, enter my email an click submit: Unknown error occured

can anybody log in to supportcenter?

0 Kudos
Gro_Tea
Contributor

so now the next step...

after entering credentials (suddenly they work again) it takes me to 2fa and after entering back to login page...

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

100% broken...Im in Canada, tried on my laptop, desktop, iphone (just with data on), same issue

Below is what I see:

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: iR8xlQCJGGlaVQ1gFlXdaJ9KkeMKcLpyB4oWJNPl3vHO03YStaYiQQ==
0 Kudos
Gro_Tea
Contributor

Login and 2fa now works for me... hooray!!

the_rock
Legend
Legend

same here, cheers ✔

0 Kudos
Garrett_DirSec
Advisor

hello -- as of 4pm MDT (america/denver) my ability to access support tab from usercenter.checkpoint.com continues to be broken.

In addition, I'm unable open an authenticated session to checkmates (community.checkpoint.com).

The timeout is accessing the site:       iam-sso.checkpoint.com

It appears that checkpoint's SSO provider is off-line and/or not properly servicing requests. 

As side note, from a properly authenticated and established session on usercenter.checkpoint.com, I can open the NEW "support center EA" site.   The legacy older "support center" does not work and times out. 

The screenshot below is what happens when I click the "sign in" button on checkmates after jumping over there from authenticated session on usercenter.checkpoint.com.   Normally, the authenticated session on usercenter.checkpoint.com should auto-establish user session on community.checkpoint.com but this is currently broken.   

These problems likely due to problems with Checkpoint's SSO provider. 

cp-sso1.jpg

0 Kudos
Garrett_DirSec
Advisor

at least the site iam-sso.checkpoint.com does appear to allow inbound 443.  I have no idea if the service is working or not (my money is on *not*). 

cp-sso2.jpg

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Its 8:08 pm EST as Im writting this post and just tried, all works for me.

Andy

0 Kudos
Garrett_DirSec
Advisor

update -- I ignored this issue over weekend.   

Just checked -- all is back to normal.   
legacy support link works correctly off usercenter.    
And
community.checkpoint.com (checkmates) SSO login from UC working correctly.  

-GA
jberg712
Contributor

Strangely enough, I saw this this morning because I could not access supportcenter from behind our corporate firewall.  I'm on a network not protected by CheckPoint.  I keep getting 'Hmmm.... can't reach this page' from behind our GW, but outside I can get to it.  Was there perhaps an update that went out that broke access to supportcenter from behind Check Point GW's?  I've had no trouble whatsoever on this network not protected by Check Point.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I also got same error message as you testing in the lab from windows 10 machine behind my R81.20 firewall...now its all good.

Happy Easter!

0 Kudos
jberg712
Contributor

We're good here.  Started working about 30-45 minutes after I made my post.  Very strange

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events