cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

New Support Portal

After a soft-launch back in February 2023, we have formally launched a new support portal!

This means https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com (and most links to there) should now redirect to https://support.checkpoint.com

It has a completely redesigned interface (mobile-friendly, even!) and should have significantly improved performance.

Some features are currently missing from the new portal:

Feedback is welcome!

Click here to send feedback for Check Point Support Center

image.png

163 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

You are NOT...trust me. I had that issue sooo many times : - (

0 Kudos
John_Richards
Contributor

You are not. The new (beta) support site not ready for prime time, very frustrating to use with all the logon requests.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Lots of people have the issue...super annoying.

0 Kudos
just13pro
Collaborator

Nope, You Never Walk Alone.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just few minutes ago, I experienced this (yet AGAIN)...tried logging in from my work laptop, took 3 tries to finally log in. The, just as a test, I tried my home desktop, worked right away...then, I tried my personal Macbook Air, took 4 times...I mean, WTH lol

Andy

0 Kudos
Mikael
Collaborator
Collaborator

Anyone else hoping for SAML federation and SSO?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Well...lets see how that goes...IF ever lol

0 Kudos
Nik_Bloemers
Advisor
Advisor

Same here, very annoying.

0 Kudos
Don_Paterson
Advisor

Two things:
1. I liked having the last modified (and the create) date at the top of the articles.
    The Article Properties link is obviously the solution.

2. This article has images (the badges) squashed up, as if the column lost it's format after the changeover.
    https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk163417

Thanks for the update,
Don

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I just hope favorites will be back soon...fingers crossed : - )

Mikael
Collaborator
Collaborator

Authentication to usercenter.checkpoint.com is down again...

Not to be rude but this is not the standard I expect from Check Point having worked with the products for more than 20 years...

2023-05-23_13-25-29.jpg

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

+ 1 @Mikael ...so  annoying

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Btw, here is why...I mean, no offense, but I wonder who makes these decisions to do maintenance on the support site in the middle of the day??!!

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos
Mikael
Collaborator
Collaborator

That must have been an automated thing. Anyway it's still 1h 40m from now...  (currently 12:05 UTC)

And authentication stopped about 20min before that email 😎

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Correct, but this makes it even worse, as its broken even BEFORE scheduled maintenance 🤣🤣

0 Kudos
Tony_Graham
Advisor

Same, and it's not just the support portal that's a mess.

(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Cant argue with that statement lol

0 Kudos
Tony_Graham
Advisor

CP is very close to losing us as a customer (using product since 1995).

Been messing with license renewal since April 26.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sorry to hear that : - (. I hope there is someone that can take of it...I heard similar complaints about renewals and I have no idea why its so complicated.

0 Kudos
Tony_Graham
Advisor

Always has been with CP. They've managed to extend the experience to their cloud services.

I mean really? Maybe less worrying about cosmetics like support portal and put a little more time into

improving the license experience.

(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I agree 100% @Tony_Graham 

0 Kudos
Mikael
Collaborator
Collaborator

If you're the end-user, get your partner/distributor involved!

You shouldn't have to deal with that, besides helping answer questions like "Please provide output of cplic print -x"...

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Agree, thats a good point.

0 Kudos
Tony_Graham
Advisor

Already done. Actually got escalated to CP directly. Probably our last CP renewal. It never gets better. Nobody understands CP licensing and renewals. I've had like 5 or 6 partner/distributors over the years, most are out of business at this point. I spent the last 3 days and untold hours on what amounted to a $500 invoice. Nuts.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thats nuts man, not cool at all.

0 Kudos
Mikael
Collaborator
Collaborator

That's unfortunate!

Licensing is tricky, especially if you have older licenses that have been renewed for many years...

Finding someone with the knowledge about licenses is key and I hope you have a good sales-contact within CP to help you from that side as well. 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Truth is, thats sadly nothing new...been that way for ages now. I hope they can get it solved soon.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Hi @Tony_Graham, AFAIK, there is an internal escalation for your case. You should hear from CP representatives very soon, if not heard already.

We are taking your feedback very seriously. Please contact me offline, if you need any assistance. 

0 Kudos
Sergei_Shir
Employee
Employee

You can now add SecureKnowledge articles and Download pages to the list of your favorites.

(1)

Click the corresponding icon in the top right corner (must be sign-in to see it)

A) The icon in SecureKnowledge articles:

FavoriteIcon.png

B) The icon on Download Pages:

FavoriteIconDownload.png

(2)

To see the list of your favorites, go to https://support.checkpoint.com/favorites.

A) The link My Favorites appears on the main page of the Support Center portal - in the bottom left section Alerts and Advisories:

MyFavorites.png

B) You can also click the link Saved Items in the top right corner of each SK article (starting 03 July 2023):

Saved_Items.png

Mikael
Collaborator
Collaborator

Good news!

Any chance you can migrate the one's we had in the old environment across to the new?

Cheers

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events