Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yossi_Hasson
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Do you want to influence an upcoming Check Point product?

Hi again Checkmates!

I am still looking for more design partners to join our newly formed product advisory board.
This is a unique opportunity for you to influence an innovative product that will fundamentally change how customers can consume the most advanced security capabilities in the market!

If you are in, just add a comment to the post saying "I'm IN!" and add your email address.

Happy week everyone!
Yossi

=============================================================

Hi CheckMates!

Do you want to influence an upcoming Check Point product? This is your opportunity!

We are busy productizing the SandBlast Agent browser extension as an independent product.

Our objective: Deliver the easiest way to get the best security!

The product will provide two key benefits:

1. Real-time protection and control for web browsing and web downloads
  2. Lightweight browser extension form-factor footprint, simple and intuitive cloud based management

We're looking for customers that wish to join the product advisory board as a design partner and help us validate and prioritize the product definition.

What will it require from you?

A 60 minute remote session with me, the product manager, to present you our plans and thoughts and get your feedback.

What will you gain?

Fame and fortune! Hmmm.... not really 🙂 Just a great opportunity to influence Check Point's roadmap and help create a more secure internet.

What should you do to be included?

Just shoot me Yossi Hasson an email (yossih@checkpoint.com) and say the magic word 🙂 I will then schedule the 60 min call with you.

You can also just leave a comment here saying "I'm IN!" and add your email address.

Thanks!

Yossi Hasson, Product Manager, Endpoint Security

0 Kudos
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events