Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dt7
Contributor
Jump to solution

Cannot create a new SR since yesterday

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a new SR since yesterday and it keeps failing at the last step when I try to submit my request with all the necessary information specified.

I managed to log a ticket earlier in the morning yesterday (SGT time), but since yesterday afternoon and today, it is impossible to go through. I will get an error "It's not you, it's us" (cf. screenshot).

Can I check if it is just me and something wrong in my SR (even though I never faced this error before) or is it a global issue happening in Checkpoint support?

Thank you..

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dt7
Contributor

In the end I selected another product (related to my problem but not my ideal first choice) and it works. Somehow all the SMB Spark appliance I chose under my affected account (1590, 1800...) did not allow me to open the ticket with the same exact info. I do not know what is the problem...

View solution in original post

6 Replies
dt7
Contributor

Seems to only be the case when trying to open SMB Spark related ticket using contract for such appliances. Not sure what is the problem..  

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Is it still problematic for you?

0 Kudos
dt7
Contributor

As of this morning it was still the same for me.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe if you call TAC support they can open one for you?

Andy

0 Kudos
dt7
Contributor

In the end I selected another product (related to my problem but not my ideal first choice) and it works. Somehow all the SMB Spark appliance I chose under my affected account (1590, 1800...) did not allow me to open the ticket with the same exact info. I do not know what is the problem...

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Good to know!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events