cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moosa
Contributor

Generic Data Center objects not updated on Security Gateway

Hi Everyone,

I am using on Prem, R81 Mngmt Server which has a Cluster of R81 Gateways consisitng of 2 gateways.

I am using Generic Data Center Object to fetch a JSON file that has list of IP address. The Test Connection shows "connected" and I am able to see the list of IPs.

When I install Policy it successfully gets installed but in logs I get this message: 

"Failed to update the Generic Data Center objects on Security Gateway <Name of Cluster GW>. Contact Check Point support if the issue persist"

Full Error:

Id:                             
Marker:                         @A@@B@1659502800@C@8035
Log Server Origin:              10.10.10.10
Time:                           2022-08-03T15:19:05Z
Id Generated By Indexer:        false
First:                          true
Sequencenum:                    1
Client IP:                      10.10.10.10
Sendtotrackerasadvancedauditlog:0
Severity:                       Critical
Description:                    Failed to update the Generic Data Center objects on Security Gateway CP-GW-R81. Contact Check Point support if the issue persist.
Type:                           Control
Blade:                          CloudGuard IaaS
Origin:                         Manamagnet-Server
Product Family:                 Network

I am not sure where to look further to resolve this issue. Am I missing something that needs to be Enabled to use Generic Data Center Objects? Why it appears under CLoudGuard IaaS Blade?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Data Center objects utilize infrastructure that is used for CloudGuard Network Security, which used to be called CloudGuard IaaS.
$FWDIR/log/cloud_proxy.elg might provide some useful information here.

0 Kudos
Moosa
Contributor

Thank you. I tested it on R81.10 and it worked fine. Not sure why it has an issue on R81, but I will hceck out the logs. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.