A new General Availability Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take for R77.30 (take_286) is available.
It includes important stability and Security software updates:
- Support for TLS 1.2 - sk107166.
- support for Smart-1 405 and 410 appliances - sk117578.
- Support for Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP).
- Improved MTA.
- Support for Capsule Workspace App Wrapping - sk111558.
- Support for Mobile Access Reverse Proxy -sk110348.
Take_286 is the latest General Availability release that can be directly downloaded from Check Point Cloud using CPUSE and from sk106162
CPUSE offline package
13 Sep 2017
Note: Effective Sep 25th 2017, the General Availability Take_286 is available for CPUSE online installation in Gaia Portal and Gaia Clish (it replaces Take_216).
- For Threat Emulation customers that do not allow automatic updates from the cloud, and following the integration of TLS1.2 support,
it is important to update the Threat Emulation Engine according to the next SK: sk92509 - Offline updates for Threat Emulation images and engine.