cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_Vargo
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Error: kfunc_cmik_loader_execute_dyn_ctx

Hi - Curious to know if anyone can tell me what these errors mean?  I am seeing this on our active gateway and after failing over I am seeing them on the now other active gateway.  These are Dell open servers running 80.10 patch 103.  We are seeing a lot of devices behind this cluster flopping up and down as well.

cphaprob -a if shows all interface IP and no tx/rx errors in netstat.

Thanks

Jun 30 05:13:07 2018 Gateway01 kernel: [fw4_4];[ERROR]: kfunc_cmik_loader_execute_dyn_ctx: cmi_match_env is NULL
Jun 30 05:13:07 2018 Gateway01 kernel: [fw4_5];[ERROR]: kfunc_cmik_loader_execute_dyn_ctx: cmi_match_env is NULL
Jun 30 05:13:23 2018 Gateway01 kernel: [fw4_2];[ERROR]: kfunc_cmik_loader_execute_dyn_ctx: cmi_match_env is NULL
Jun 30 05:13:55 2018 Gateway01 kernel: [fw4_0];[ERROR]: kfunc_cmik_loader_execute_dyn_ctx: cmi_match_env is NULL
Jun 30 05:14:11 2018 Gateway01 kernel: [fw4_4];[ERROR]: kfunc_cmik_loader_execute_dyn_ctx: cmi_match_env is NULL

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin
8 Replies
Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

Looks like some sort of IPS issue, check this SK, search for CMI

ATRG: IPS 

Try disabling IPS temporarily Smiley Happy

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I thought IPS may be involved.

Based on that I am moving this into the Threat Prevention‌ space.

0 Kudos
Kevin_Vargo
Collaborator

Thanks, Kaspars, that is exactly what we did leaving only the firewall blade active and then pushed policy.  Unfortunately the error continues.  At this point we've escalated with Checkpoint and I hope to hear more back today.

Bryce_Myers
Collaborator

Did you ever figure out what was causing these logs?

Kathleen_Murphy
Participant

I'm also looking for any details on what this could be.

Kathleen_Murphy
Participant

I am also looking for an answer on this.  Any update?

Alexander_Wilke
Advisor

Any updates on this?

Almost 5 years later the issue is still there on my R80.40 JHFA Take 173 appliances and R80.20SP JHFA Take 331 Scalable Plattform?

What did CheckPoint tell you what is causing the issue and how they will fix it?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

The issue is resolved in R81 Take 69, see the documentation: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Jumbo_HFA/R81/R81.00/R81.00-List-of-all-Resolved-Issues.htm

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events