I think have encountered a cosmetic bug in R80.40 VSX, wanted to confirm if it has been fixed before I log it with TAC.
- Enter VS0 (must be done from vs0)
- Enter an invalid, all zero VS ID (more than one zero)
- vsenv 00
- Result is vsenv: operation failed, specified Virtual System ID does not exist.
- Try doing anything you would on a VSX gateway (fw, cphaprob, cpview, vsx, vsenv, cpconfig etc)
- Results are varying forms of errors
- Source CPprofile
- . /opt/CPshrd-R80.40/tmp/.CPprofile.sh
- Back to normal
I've been able to reproduce this in up to HFA 156 and about to deploy take 192, can anyone confirm it affects R81?