Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MladenAntesevic
Collaborator
Jump to solution

"There are no log servers available, check your configuration" message when shifting to Logs & Monit

Hey guys,

I have two 5600s in a cluster, and Security management server installed on a virtual machine. I have enabled Logging & Status in General Properties for my management server object. Whent I try to open logging from the left menu, I got following messages:

"There are no log servers available, check your configuration"

Please, give me an idea what should I check in order to view my logs in SmartConsole?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

By default your SMS is the log server. If you want to send your log data to another log server, you should install this second log server first. Then you can select the log server in this point.

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE

View solution in original post

4 Replies
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

By default your SMS is the log server. If you want to send your log data to another log server, you should install this second log server first. Then you can select the log server in this point.

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
MladenAntesevic
Collaborator

Hi,

I want to have log server on my SMS server, I have enabled logging server, but when I try to open Logging & Status, I am getting error message as stated above.

0 Kudos
MartinTzvetanov
Advisor

Did you do Install database after enabling Logging & status?

0 Kudos
MladenAntesevic
Collaborator

Hi,

yes, I installed policy after enabling Logging. Actually, I had my logging working for a while, but I believe it stopped to work after doing restore from a backup, I believe it was a moment when my logging server is somehow stopped.

I tried debugging from SmartConsole and the erro message from the debug is in the attach.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events