Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanM1
Participant

Uninstall policy on Security Gateway and Management Server in an MDS env.

Hello all,

I need a little bit of help, please.

What I want to achieve, to uninstall the policy on Security Gateways (GWs) and Management Server (MGMT Server)on an MDS env.

Setup:
- DomainX with two Security Gateways (GWs) installed and of course the Management Server(MGMT Server) - so it's about MDS env.

I have followed the below steps:
- I uninstall the policy on GWs, and I did it using the "fw unloadlocal" command following the steps described here: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R81/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R81_NextGenSecurityGateway_Guide/Topic... and on GWs is working as expected;
- my problem is related to the fact that MGMT Server is reporting that GWs have the policy installed, even I uninstall it on GWs using the above step.

After uninstalling the policy on GW, MGMT Server is not synchronized with the GWs. The question is, is there a way to force this sync to happen? in a way that MGMT Server to report that the GWs don;t have anymore the policy installed?

If this is not the correct approach, is there a way to uninstall the policy on this DomainX, in such a way that MGMT Server to report that the policy is not installed?

Thank you,
Dan

4 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events