cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Priyo_w
Participant

Site-to-Site IPSec VPN Full Tunnel Connectivity

Hello Checkmates,

Has anyone have experiences with S2S IPSec VPN Full Tunnel, this is my network using Star VPN Topology :

All Branch Offices use certificates to build IPSec S2S since there are using Broadband ISP and don't have Static Public IP

Branch A (Local Managed SPARK 1600) <-- IPSec  --> HQ (Quantum 16200) <-- IPSec --> BRANCH B (Local Managed SPARK 1590)

Now we able to access the assets (Web Server, Host)  inside HQ Network from All Branch Offices, but our goal is redirect internet access from all Branch Office to HQ.

So, when all Users access internet in Branch Office, the traffic route to HQ and use HQ ISP to access the internet, then we can monitor traffic from all branches in my Smart-1 in HQ.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Have you set it up already or are you just looking for experiences from doing so?

0 Kudos
Priyo_w
Participant

Hi PhoneBoy,

We already setup the environment right now and able to access the assets in HQ from all Branches, now we have plan to route all traffic from Branch to HQ including Internet as i said before, but i can't found any SK related to this scenario.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This is defined in the VPN Community, which should be a Star type.

• Select the (newly) created Star Community and click Edit.
  • Go to the Advanced Settings tab.
  • Under VPN Routing, select To center and through the center to other satellites, to internet and other VPN targets.

See also: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R81.20/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R81.20_SitetoSiteVPN_AdminGuide/Con... 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events