cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SecuRemote
Contributor

SIP failed to Register for VOIP Phones

Hi,

We replaced our client Branch Office firewall from Sophos to Checkpoint, the Checkpoint is centrally managed by the Head Office management server. However, the Branch Office VOIP Phones failed to register to their CUCM. The CUCM is located in Head Office and uses VPN to connect from the Branch Office network.

As testing, we only set the VPN rule service to Any and I added exceptions on the inspection policy for the Branch Office network as source. However it still failed to register. Upon checking there are no blockings on the logs from the IP of the said phone.

I attached the screenshot of the logs & rule.

Is there any more policy/inspection rules that may be a caused of the said problem?

I hope someone may help us.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jan_Kleinhans
Advisor

Hello,

are you doing any NAT between the gateways ? Have you tried to create an explicit rule for sip_tcp and sip_udp ?

Regards,

Jan

0 Kudos
SecuRemote
Contributor

HI Jan,

Yes we already tried to create explicit rule for sip_tcp & sip_udp but still shows the phones are not registered. We also added static nat from the branch network to the voip server for the access to not be translated but still shows the same issue.

Regards!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events