We would be very interested in testing the RHEL6 based 3.10 kernel in our KVM virtualisation environment. Specifically looking forward to:
- VirtIO SCSI discard (TRIM) pass-through
- VirtIO SCSI single (each disc has a separate controller)
- VirtIO network multi-queue
- Partition alignment optimisation (currently takes considerable effort when creating templates)
- Sector sizes other than 512 bytes
- RHEL5 guests freeze after being live migrated, does not occur with any other guest (RHEL 3/4/6/7, Debian 7/8/9, Windows)
We ran in to a number of bugs when we were early adopters of R80.10 MDS, I assume a R80.20 gateway can be managed by R80.10?