1) Export the GAIA config via "save configuration <filename>" on the 5200 gateway.
5200 gateway> save configuration gw.txt
2) Create two new configurations (for example gw1.txt and gw2.txt) and add new IP addresses in the same network segment to all interfaces.
Do not use the IP addresses of the 5200 appliance.
If necessary, you must change the interface names on both 6200 appliance in the config file.
Change the host name in the file for both appliances.
3) Install GAIA R81.10 on both 6200 appliances and start the first configuration wizard.
4) Import the create configs on both 6200 appliances.
6200 gateway 1> set clienv on-failure continue
6200 gateway 1> load configuration gw1.txt
6200 gateway 2> set clienv on-failure continue
6200 gateway 2> load configuration gw2.txt
5) Now creat an cluster objekt in the SmartConsle and establish the SIC to both gateways.
6) Start "get topology" to get the interface configuration.
7) Now create cluster interfaces and add the old IP addresses of the 5200 appliance as VIP addresses.
8 ) If necessary, replace the old singel gateway in the policy with the new cluster object.
9) Install the policy.
➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE