Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfred
Explorer

Lost Config after upgrade to 80.4

I got two 5200 with HA setting. one of the 5200 after upgrade from 80.1 to 80.4 clean install. All config gone. Gaia management show the upgraded 5200 lost connection. How can I downgrade to 8.1 and restore the config to resume the HA?   Thanks 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If you did the fresh install via CPUSE, you should be able to revert to the snapshot that was taken prior to the clean install.
If you did the fresh install via any other method, you’ll have to rebuild the cluster member on R80.10.

0 Kudos
alfred
Explorer

Thanks PhoneBoy but may I know how to revert to 80.1 seems I can't see the lost configed 5200 from Gaia. Also I got a backup config file from the management server.

Would you tell me the setp to revert it ? As I'm new for using checkpoint.  Thank a lot 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Have you checked if there is a snapshot to revert to?
This will be, by far, the quickest way.
https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

0 Kudos
Boaz_Orshav
Employee
Employee

Hi

Notice the snapshot can be easily identified as the name will start with "auto" and the description will state that the snapshot was created automatically during the upgrade 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events