cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raydar32
Explorer

Interface mismatch after adding new VLANs but no real mismatch is found

Good Afternoon.

I've seen a similar thread but this  is quite old so i write this new one hoping that  someone can help me. I have this 5600 firewall composed by two nodes at r81 version.

I added 6 VLANs, the configuration is the same for both clusters and no mismatch can be found, but if i type cphaprob stat this is what it shows up 

Last member state change event:
Event Code: CLUS-110800
State change: INIT -> DOWN
Reason for state change: Incorrect configuration - Local cluster member has fewer cluster interfaces configured compared to other cluster member(s)
Event time: Wed Aug 16 13:12:56 2023

Last cluster failover event:
Transition to new ACTIVE: Member 1 -> Member 2
Reason: Interface eth7.121 is down (Cluster Control Protocol packets are not received)
Event time: Wed Aug 16 12:01:02 2023

Cluster failover count:
Failover counter: 10
Time of counter reset: Thu Apr 6 08:51:46 2023 (reboot)

What can i do to solve this issue? I tried to reboot the node that has the error..  eth7.121 is up and running on the other node. Cables are ok.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Check the cluster object to see if it is configured properly there, push policy, then reboot both cluster members. Interfaces are fetched when FW kernel is loaded, so if you did not reboot one of them, you may see what you see. 

0 Kudos
Raydar32
Explorer

Thanks a lot for your help. 

How can i be sure that if i fail over (in order to reboot the two nodes) it will continue to work for the infrastructure?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events