cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaia WebUI Bookmarklet - Expand Interfaces List

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Bookmarklet to expand Gaia WebUI's interfaces list.
Copy the script below into a new bookmark and click it to enjoy an expanded interfaces list.

javascript: (function() { document.getElementById('MgmtIntfLabel').nextElementSibling.style.visibility = 'hidden'; document.getElementById('interfaces-panel-body').children[0].nextElementSibling.style.height = '0px'; document.getElementById('interfaces-panel-body').children[0].nextElementSibling.style.visibility = 'hidden'; document.getEl
...;
TO ACCESS CHECKMATES TOOLBOX it's simple and free

Disclaimer: Check Point does not provide maintenance services or technical or customer support for third party content provided on this Site, including in CheckMates Toolbox. See also our Third Party Software Disclaimer.

4 Replies

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Thanks Danny! Stellar work as always! The original truncated list was quite a source of annoyance 🙂

Also, I've seen someone using Chrome extensions to expand capabilities of existing web interfaces for unrelated products. Are browser extensions on your radar?

;

0 Kudos

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Thanks @Vladimir,

as these bookmarklets work in almost every web browser I'm not thinking about browser-specific extensions at the moment.

;

0 Kudos

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Danny, what are the limitations in terms of maximum number of interfaces?

i am seeing a 25 interfaces per page and additional interface is still rolling over the next page.

Also, the Gaia refresh rolls them back to the original truncated view.

;

0 Kudos

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

This is expected behavior. You can click the bookmarklet again if you need to see all the interfaces of a page in full.

;