cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcguppy
Participant
Jump to solution

max concurrent remote access tunnels

On our quatum Spark 1800 Appliances (R80.20.40) when opening in the Security Dashboard --> VPN --> Remote Access the statistic page, I see "mas concurrent remote access tunnels" set to 5 (see attachement). I am wondering, where this limit can be increased, as we will have much more users, that want to connect at the same time. Or is this a limitation of HW or license?

I have searched all settings in Device --> Advanced Settings with the search of "VPN Remote Access". But I do not find this limitation of 5 concurrent remote access tunnels.

Can someone tell me, from where this limitiation is coming?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

That just looks like stats for what has been seen until the current point in time.

The 1800 datasheet documents the unit comes with a license for up to 500 mobile access.

In demo mode for example:

demo.png

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

That just looks like stats for what has been seen until the current point in time.

The 1800 datasheet documents the unit comes with a license for up to 500 mobile access.

In demo mode for example:

demo.png

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
mcguppy
Participant

Hi Chris. 

Thank you very much for your help. This makes sense. I have just checked on a brand new device and got this picture: image.png

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events