cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arsathparves
Contributor

Smart-1 Cloud Management failed to initialize trusted communication

Hello People

So the scenario is that we have multiple Quantum Sparks Appliance four 1590 appliance & one 1600 appliance and we are try to manage all of the Gateways Centrally through Smart-1 Cloud. We configured and connect the 1600 to Smart-1 cloud without any issue. But we are having issues with all the 1590 appliance. So when ever we copied the Authentication Token and pasted in the Security Management Server Configuration wizard through the Web-UI on the anyone of 1590 appliance. we had this error

"Status: Connection to Security Management Service failed. Unable to connect to MaaS configuration server: verify that the gateway has internet connectivity"

Later I upgraded one appliance from R80.20 to R81.10 so and now we are receiving this error.  Any suggestions how to fix it?

"Security Policy Installation: Reached the Management Server but failed to initialize trusted communication. Check that a Security Gateway object was properly defined and that its one-time password was set correctly. Check SmartConsole Policy Installation status view for further information"

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Has your Smart-1 Cloud instance been upgraded to R81.20 yet?
If it hasn’t, you won’t be able to manage a 1500 on R81.10.
Best to check with the TAC.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

what is the output of maas status from gateway expert mode? 

Based on below, it appears version you have would be supported to be managed by S1C, even on R81.10:

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Check-Point-SmartCloud-Admin-...

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Up until R81.20 was released, I believe all Smart-1 Cloud tenants were running R81 (not R81.10).
New tenants get R81.20 and existing ones are in the process of being upgraded.
I believe with a TAC case (or possibly reaching out to your Check Point SE), we can prioritize specific tenants.

0 Kudos
arsathparves
Contributor

Sure I will check with our local SE

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events