Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amir_Ayalon
Employee
Employee

SD-WAN for Locally Managed SMB

Hi All,

As you know, we have just release R81.10.05 with SD-WAN support for centrally managed appliances,

We are now developing SD-WAN for locally managed appliance, and we would like you assistance with uses cases and requirements for locally managed SD-WAN (multiple ISP, Local Breakout, etc)

If you are using local management (Local WebUI or SMP) and think of using SD-WAN, please contact us and let us know what are your requirements and use cases.

Thanks!

3 Replies
EnterpriseArch
Explorer

Hi Amir,

I am running locally-managed Spark devices and interested in Using SD-WAN. Specifically my use cases are to run consumer grade internet for primary access, and LTE (1590-LTE) for VPN connection to central site or remote site. Obviously there is a similar use case for dual-internet or interent+mpls/ethernet; but my use case is consumer internet + LTE/5G

0 Kudos
Orihal
Employee
Employee

Hi,

VPN connections use the primary active interface, hence – you would need to configure LTE as your primary internet connection for that, and it’s not recommended at all.

This kind of policy will be available when we implement overlay SD-WAN.
In R81.10.10, only a local breakout policy will be available for locally managed devices. 

Can you please elaborate what is the motivation of this use case?

0 Kudos
MikeB
Advisor

Hi @Amir_Ayalon , any expected general availability for SD-WAN for locally manage Spark Appliances??

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events