cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flachance
Advisor
Jump to solution

cannot receive an office mode IP address at this time

Clients are starting to receive this error when trying to connect. the gateway is R80.40 jhf take 192, management server is R81.10 jhf take 81.

our licence is for unlimited client. There was a network failure today everybody lost their VPN connection and now has reconnected. Could it have something to do with it? Is there a way to check the IP leases?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
flachance
Advisor

Hi Andy, thanks for the suggestions. Came back this morning and all seems fine. It was only happening to users trying for a new connections. All using the same client version. It is a cluster. I think it had something to do with the network issue we experienced and maybe it affected the IP leases somehow. Anyway hope it doesn't come back.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
flachance
Advisor

Although there should be plenty of IP available I tried increasing the Office Mode Ip Pool size. Now when trying to connect I get to about  82% (loading virtual network adapter) and get an error Connection Failed: VPN Tunnel has disconnected

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Definitely sounds that network failure had something to do with it. Anyway, since we cant take time back (as they say), lets see what we can do to fix current problem.

Few questions:

1) Does it happen to every user?

2) Is everyone using same vpn client version?

3) Is there any user at all that can connect?

4) If yes to question 3, then do they get correct OM popl IP?

5) Is this a cluster? If yes, see if you can do a quick failover and test

6) Can you run -> fw tab -t om_assigned_ips -s and provide the output?

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
flachance
Advisor

Hi Andy, thanks for the suggestions. Came back this morning and all seems fine. It was only happening to users trying for a new connections. All using the same client version. It is a cluster. I think it had something to do with the network issue we experienced and maybe it affected the IP leases somehow. Anyway hope it doesn't come back.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

K, thats good to hear, lets hope it stays stable.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events