Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

VPN local user question

Hey guys,

Just wondering, not sure if this is global setting somewhere, but I cant seem to see + sign on my local user when creating the user in dashboard to add a group, though I see it on another lab. I attached 2 screenshots.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
K_montalvo
Advisor

Weird, are you on r81.10?

the_rock
Legend
Legend

yea brother

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Also, I tested on R81 mgmt, works fine, R81.10 works in one lab, not on another one...also checked on customer's R80.40, option not there. Not sure if any of this makes sense, but thats result of my test : - )

0 Kudos
K_montalvo
Advisor

I also check on r80.30 and the same brother, only adding user from the group object. Ive seen on SMB when creating a user you can chose if its also going to be a VPN user. Not sure if CP will allow this for regular GAIA or if theres another way to do it.

0 Kudos
Maik1
Contributor

We have the same problem. We can not add a group to a user. But when you open group, you can add user to this group. When you do this you also can see the group in the user object

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Correct

ealtun
Explorer

Hi,

if AD user;group membership should get from AD, so you should add AD group ,if user local (on cp) you can create a group and members the any user(s) .

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Its local vpn user.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events